1K views

I bought a truck from these guys and they got it inspected for me. When ny employees took it home he noticed the front end shaking .

Kyle told me he would look at it and replaced the rotor on the right side. Two days later while driving down the highway the front end started shaking violently and actually shattered the windshield. I called Kyle and this is where he decided to ignore me .

After several days I finally conceded and brought to my own mechanic who told me the front end was damaged severely and put back together in a matter that would make it shake like it did on the highway. After $4300.00 worth of work the truck was now supposedly road worthy...two weeks later the engine went into limp mode and the regeneration was faulting up the engine another $1500 to fix that...All the while I'm calling Kyle and he's ignoring me ...STAY AWAY FROM THESE JOKERS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ford f 350 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Worldwide Preowned needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford f 350 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Worldwide Preowned.

Comments